Sunday, April 20, 2014

Trade with Bob Walk the Plank

I believe that the postal carriers in Morgantown, West Virginia, must be among the busiest people on the face of the planet.  Matt from the excellent blog Bob Walk the Plank has made trades with about every single blogger I know, including me.  My biggest problem with trading with him is that he inundates me with excellent cards -- tons of relics and autos -- and my return envelopes suffer greatly by comparison. Thankfully, Matt is also a patient person.  He will get good stuff from me soon -- as soon as I can find some to send to him!

Anyway, when I opened the envelope from him, I thought I had some sort of strange repack of all hits, all the time.  It was incredible.  I'm presenting these without comment mainly because I am truly speechless.  And that, folks, is a very rare day.  Like I said in an earlier post, I'm pretty sure that Brewers stuff has been accumulating in baseball card rooms across the country waiting for someone like me -- who needs all that stuff -- to show up on the scene.















Matt, I don't know how you do it, but either you and your friends buy a ton of cards or you are the luckiest pack cracker in 15 states.  Thanks again for a fantastic trade!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked everything. Look forward to more trades. I used to open a ton of wax back in the day and I accumulated a lot of autos and jerseys. Also been lucky to find a few people selling off stuff cheap which has helped my trade bait. I actually have one more big stack of Brewers!

    ReplyDelete