Monday, August 11, 2014

Mailbag Post: My Cardboard Ratterree

Just a quick post tonight in between scanning in some surprise packages that arrived in the mail today.

Last week, Judson from My Cardboard Habit couldn't resist splurging on some Bowman Platinum. It seems like, on occasion, pack-openers remorse kicks in about the time that the post for opening some packs is getting written, and that remorse had started to kick in for him.

To make him feel better, here's a wonderful version of "America the Beautiful" from September of 1972. I was not yet a year old at this point, but I'm pretty sure that if I were watching Dick Cavett that night, I would have shut up and listened.


Since he made anything non-Rangers available for trade, I asked if I could have the Michael Ratterree autograph.  Judson agreed.  I still owe him a return envelope, but here is that beautiful Bowman Platinum shedding its grace on me.


Thanks again, Judson -- I will get you a package put together shortly and back at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment