Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Trade Bait #2: Nobody Likes My Cards

Last week's trade bait was, I thought, pretty solid.  Some serial numbered cards, some reasonably short-printed inserts from popular sets, etc.  No matter -- it took the big Golden Sombrero from all of you.  Now, it's not too late to look there and claim something, but let's try some different stuff today.

If you would like to claim a card or cards pictured here, just comment in the comments section below to claim it and then e-mail me your address so I can send it to you.  In return, all I want are cards falling into one of the following categories:
  1. Anything not listed on my Robin Yount Collection list that is a Robin Yount card/item
  2. Any Brewer card from between 1994 and 2007
  3. Any Brewer card from 2008 to the present that is not a Topps base, 2008 Opening Day, 2008 A&G, 2008 Goudey, 2011 A&G, 2013 A&G or 2014 Heritage.
  4. Any Brewer insert from any of the manufacturers other than the Topps inserts from 2009 to the present.  If you have some of these, please ask me whether I need it.  Sorry -- my want lists are works in progress.
Okay, enough of the rules/lists/begging.  Here is the trade bait for this week:


The 2014 Heritage Box Topper

Austin Jackson Topps Heritage MINI insert, SN/100

CLAIMED!

2008 Topps Heritage Box Topper with Joey Votto rookie

Carlos Beltran Chrome SN/999

Jordan Zimmermann Chrome SN/999

Stephen Strasburg Chrome SN/999

CLAIMED!

Paul Goldschmidt SP Logo variation

Michael Wacha In Action Variation

2008 Mickey Mantle Opening Day White border SN/2199

Joe Mauer 2009 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor

2012 Topps Cut Above Die Cut Insert of Nolan Ryan

Chipper Jones 2008 Topps Heritage Refractor
So, that's about the extent of it.  Please take these cards off my hands and send me nice stuff.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh. Oooh. I'll take the Matt Harvey black bordered refractor. I'll have to look to see what I've got in return, but I've got a ton of cards, so we should be able to reach an accord. If not, you can always offer it up again. But let me have the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I claim the Ryu Heritage card? Thanks. I have plenty of Brewers to send your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure -- just e-mail me your address so I can send it to you.

      Delete