Thursday, March 12, 2015

#WalletCard Goes to Court

Like many bloggers, I jumped on board the "Wallet Card Frenzy" [(c) Breakdown Cards, All Rights Reserved. Void where prohibited by law] in January.  I did it in hope that it would provide me with some blog fuel for times when I needed it.  

Well, I have plenty of things I can be writing about right now, but I have hardly done anything with Robert Edwards The Wallet Card.  That's mainly because I really haven't gone anywhere that interesting, and otherwise I've gone places where taking a card out of my wallet and snapping a photo would have been a bit odd.  

Yeah, that's no excuse, but it was time that RETWC got a run out.  This week, I had a hearing in Federal Court here in Atlanta.  The day prior, I went to the courthouse to get an ID card so that I could take my phone into the building with me. So, I thought it would be a prime day to get RETWC out of the dark and back into the light


And there he is.  Robert's looking worse for the wear already -- corners are peeling back, edges are wearing away, creases are forming. But, he's still got his Georgia G intact and on a brilliant red helmet.

In the background is the Richard B. Russell Federal Building.  It's the location for the U.S. District Court in Atlanta, and it's right around the corner from where the new Falcons Stadium is being built. Thankfully, it has been decent weather-wise here lately -- though overcast, it has been consistently between 65 and 75 degrees.  It could be a lot worse.

Thanks for reading, y'all, and I promise that I'll get around to some more posts about bubble mailers and boxes and card show trips that I've made recently.

3 comments:

  1. Lol... just realized that all federal buildings look the same. Well... at least to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to take all kinds of pictures of wallet card in the building. I'm sure security won't mind.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt - too funny! What judge could refuse that photo opp?

    ReplyDelete