Wednesday, April 10, 2019

On Hiatus....Maybe Back Soon?


I have no idea what the song above is, but it came up when I Googled "Hurricane" and didn't want to use that country song by Luke Combs.

In any event, this is just a quick post -- posted when I should be working. I'm hoping to be back soon -- next month, hopefully. I want to write about baseball history again somehow. I want to write about Brewers baseball again. I may even write about baseball cards again.

But, I'm super busy until then. During the week of April 22, I am one of the Program Chairs for an American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law seminar taking place in Hollywood, Florida, called "Dealing with Natural Disasters: Here Comes The Flood (Of Legal Issues)." We are expecting between 450 and 550 people to attend this meeting, and I've been working for the past year-plus to put my portion of the meeting together.

Once that is done, I will finally have a little room to breathe on weekends (at a minimum) so I will hopefully get back to writing about things I really enjoy -- baseball, bourbon, music, the Brewers, history, baseball history, and Brewers history, among other things.

Until then, just find me on Twitter.

Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post on your blog. Hope everything goes smoothly at your seminar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see how it is, I ask about you and it's radio silence but Gavin on the other hand! ;-) Kidding of course, good luck with the forum. I wonder if any of the construction lawyers from my firm will be there, it's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Was mentioning to Night Owl the other day that I missed your Brewers history posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help! this account has been hijacked! Looking forward to seeing you here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything goes well with your portion of the meeting. I look forward to seeing some Brewers related material out there!

    ReplyDelete